@Legal_Resume on TwitterThe connection to twitter has returned an error. Please try again later.
- Seeing Spots: QR Codes Do Not Belong On Legal Resumes
- Silence Is NOT Golden: Why Don’t Candidates Ask Questions?
- The All-Important Thank You Note
- Working With An Attorney Recruiter: Know Where Your Resume Is Going.
- An open letter to those who didn’t graduate from Harvard Law School. Sell your abilities and don’t focus on the “blemishes” on your resume.
Category Archives: In-House
Spring is in the air – at least in some parts of the country. It is a good time to clean the house, replace the batteries in the smoke detectors, and update your resume. Okay, that last part may not … Continue reading
Is there an interview on your horizon? If so, make sure take a common sense approach to making a good impression by utilizing three essential P’s: preparedness, positive attitude and professionalism. There won’t be much you can add to your … Continue reading