@Legal_Resume on TwitterThe connection to twitter has returned an error. Please try again later.
- Seeing Spots: QR Codes Do Not Belong On Legal Resumes
- Silence Is NOT Golden: Why Don’t Candidates Ask Questions?
- The All-Important Thank You Note
- Working With An Attorney Recruiter: Know Where Your Resume Is Going.
- An open letter to those who didn’t graduate from Harvard Law School. Sell your abilities and don’t focus on the “blemishes” on your resume.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
The Earth is flat, Bigfoot’s in the forest and an attorney’s resume should be limited to one page in all circumstances. Some myths and urban legends are easier to debunk than others. Unfortunately, only two of these three myths seem … Continue reading
A recent trend in legal resumes has been to add a “hobbies/interests” section. Historically, this section was not included in an attorney’s resume, but it is now considered acceptable. Most people think that the reason that this section is … Continue reading