@Legal_Resume on TwitterThe connection to twitter has returned an error. Please try again later.
- Seeing Spots: QR Codes Do Not Belong On Legal Resumes
- Silence Is NOT Golden: Why Don’t Candidates Ask Questions?
- The All-Important Thank You Note
- Working With An Attorney Recruiter: Know Where Your Resume Is Going.
- An open letter to those who didn’t graduate from Harvard Law School. Sell your abilities and don’t focus on the “blemishes” on your resume.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
“Tell me about yourself.” It’s the worst and best interview question. It depends on how prepared you are for it. If you start off on a long, rambling story that begins with your accomplishments on the high school football field, … Continue reading
Lawyers spend long-hours working hard to meet the needs of their best clients. This is presumably in the advancement of their careers – whether pleasing a partner or building their own client base. However, very few lawyers (or people in … Continue reading