@Legal_Resume on TwitterThe connection to twitter has returned an error. Please try again later.
- Seeing Spots: QR Codes Do Not Belong On Legal Resumes
- Silence Is NOT Golden: Why Don’t Candidates Ask Questions?
- The All-Important Thank You Note
- Working With An Attorney Recruiter: Know Where Your Resume Is Going.
- An open letter to those who didn’t graduate from Harvard Law School. Sell your abilities and don’t focus on the “blemishes” on your resume.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
It’s that time of the year again. Summer associates arrive at the bigger firms and get put on projects. Sometimes those projects are exciting. The files that these soon-to-be-attorneys are handed might even have really juicy facts. Ooooh – can … Continue reading
Are you beholden to other attorneys for supplying your work? Do you wish that you had more control over your practice? Would you like more options for a change in employment? Not surprisingly, the key is building your own client … Continue reading