@Legal_Resume on TwitterThe connection to twitter has returned an error. Please try again later.
- Seeing Spots: QR Codes Do Not Belong On Legal Resumes
- Silence Is NOT Golden: Why Don’t Candidates Ask Questions?
- The All-Important Thank You Note
- Working With An Attorney Recruiter: Know Where Your Resume Is Going.
- An open letter to those who didn’t graduate from Harvard Law School. Sell your abilities and don’t focus on the “blemishes” on your resume.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Facing rejection is nothing new in our profession – we deal with it on a daily basis. In fact, many new recruiters do not last long solely due to their inability to face and overcome the constant rejection. Unfortunately, rejection … Continue reading
Let’s be clear on this: your legal resume should be concise and free of worthless information. It’s not an autobiography and it’s not a timeline accounting for every moment of your life. You need to weed out information that doesn’t … Continue reading