@Legal_Resume on TwitterThe connection to twitter has returned an error. Please try again later.
- Seeing Spots: QR Codes Do Not Belong On Legal Resumes
- Silence Is NOT Golden: Why Don’t Candidates Ask Questions?
- The All-Important Thank You Note
- Working With An Attorney Recruiter: Know Where Your Resume Is Going.
- An open letter to those who didn’t graduate from Harvard Law School. Sell your abilities and don’t focus on the “blemishes” on your resume.
Monthly Archives: November 2012
As a recruiter, you can imagine that I see a lot of resumes. I can review them quickly and think that I do a good job discerning the marketable skills of the attorney. But I’m not a mind reader. I … Continue reading